Full Specifications and Features
Size & Weight
- Channel Configuration
- Low Pass Filter
- Low-Pass Filter Slope
Rated Output Power, RMS 20 - 20000 Hz
- Max. Channel Configuration at 4 ohm (W) / THD (%)
- 65W x 2 / 1.0%
- Max. Channel Configuration at 2 ohm (W) / THD (%)
- 85W x 2 / 1.0%
Maximum Output Power (1 kHz)
- Max. Channel Power Configuration at 4 ohm
- 2 x 150W
- Max. Channel Configuration at 4 ohms BTL (Bridge-Tied Load)
- 1 x 500W
- Max. Channel Power Configuration at 2 ohms
- 2 x 210W
- Frequency Response
- 5 - 50k Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio
- Total Harmonic Distortion at 1 kHz (%)
- CEA Power output
- 65W x 2
- CEA SN Ratio
- Line In: Input Sensitivity
- Gold Plated Connectors
- Current drain (A) - rated output power at 4 ohm
Automatic Thermal Control
High temperatures can have a negative affect on amplifier components, often causing the amp to shut down until it returns to a cooler temperature. Automatic Thermal Control lowers the amp’s output, so you won’t ever need to worry about the amp suddenly cutting out.
The amp’s design maximises air circulation within the unit, allowing it to remain cool while reproducing stable, powerful sound that’s free from distortion.
The Stereo Power Amplifier utilises high-quality audio capacitors, output transistors, and choke coils to ensure true, reliable sound reproduction.
Low Pass Filter (LPF)
Music sounds better when the correct frequencies are channelled to the right parts of your speakers. The built-in LPF ensures that only deep bass sounds are directed to your subwoofer.