Full Specifications and Features
Size & Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 19 1/2 x 7 11/16 x 18 1/4 inches
- Approx. 14 kg / 31 lb.
What's In The Box
- Remote Control (RM-PJ28)
- Size AA (R6) Manganese Batteries (2)
- AC Power Cord (1), Lens Cap (1)
- Operating Instructions (CD-ROM)
- Quick Reference Manual
- Display System
- 4K SXRD™ panel, projection system
- Display Resolution
- Computer signal input: Maximum display resolution: 1,920 x 1,080 dots (HDMI Input only) / Video signal input: 480/60p, 576/50p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1,080/60i, 1,080/50i, 1,080/60p, 1,080/50p, 1,080/24p, 3,840 x 2,160/24p, 3,840 x 2,160/25p, 3,840 x 2,160/30p, 3,840 x 2,160/50p*3, 3,840 x 2,160/60p*3, 4,096 x 2,160/24p, 4,096 x 2,160/25p, 4,096 x 2,160/30p, 4,096 x 2,160/50p*3, 4,096 x 2,160/60p*3
- Light source
- High-pressure mercury lamp, 225 W type
- Effective display size
- 0.74” x 3
- Effective pixels
- 26,542,080 (4096 x 2160 x 3) pixels
- Projection lens shift
- Vertical: +85% -80% Horizontal: +/-31%
- Screen size
- 60" to 300" (1,524 mm to 7,620 mm)
- Projection lens zoom / focus
- Powered (Approx. x 2.06) / Powered
- Input and Output Terminals
- HDMI (2 INPUTS) - Digital RGB/Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr, IR IN - Mini Jack, LAN - RJ45, 10Base-T/100BASE-TX, REMOTE - RS-232C, D-sub 9-pin (female), TRIGGER - Minijack, DC 12 V Max. 100 mA
- Operating temperature / humidity
- 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F) / 35% to 85% (no condensation)
- Storage temperature / humidity
- -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F) / 10% to 90% (no condensation)
- Acoustic noise
- Power requirement
- AC 100 V to 240 V, 3.5 A to 1.5 A, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption
- MAX 350 W
- Light Output
- 1,500 lm (Lamp mode: High) *2
- Color Light Output
- 1,500 lm (Lamp mode: High) *2
Eco and energy saving
- Power Consumption (Standby Mode)
- 0.3 W* *When "Standby Mode" is set to "Low"
- Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) – Terminals
- 1.0 W (LAN)* *When "Standby Mode" is set to "Standard"
- Standby Mode Activated
- After about 10 Minutes
- The figures are expected maintenance time and not guaranteed. They will depend on the environment or how the projector is used.
- ** The values are estimate.
- YCbCr 4:2:0 / 8 bit
Native 4K resolution for lifelike pictures
With more than four times the resolution of Full HD, native 4K offers 8.8 million pixels (4096 x 2160) for a picture that’s so incredibly lifelike, it’s like looking at the real thing. This is the same resolution defined by Digital Cinema Initiatives for cinema distribution, with pixels one quarter the size of those used by traditional Full HD 1080p projectors. See corner-to-corner clarity and watch movies from much closer than you would in Full HD.
Motorised Zoom Lens and Wide Lens Shift
Installing this projector in your room is easy with a 2.06 motorised zoom with a wide lens shift range. Adjust the position of the projector up to 85% vertically and 31% horizontally to get just the right angle for your movies.
1500 lumens for high brightness
Savour the action with the brightness you need to fill the screen with high contrast. A 225 W lamp generates the brightness required for vibrant images on screens up to 762 cm (300 inches) diagonally.
See deeper blacks with 4K SXRD™ panels
Advanced SXRD (Silicon X-tal Reflective Display) panels with an ultra-fast response rate of 2.5 milliseconds minimize the space between pixels for a smoother, more detailed image. Comprising a thin LCD layer backed with a highly reflective silicon plate, SXRD splits the white light of the lamp into different colours using mirrors and sends these colours to a red, green, and blue panel in 4K resolution. Light passes in and out of each panel, allowing more effective light blocking for exceptionally deep blacks.
Plays your 'Mastered in 4K' discs
The 'Mastered in 4K' collection includes classic films, remastered with enhanced colour and detail for Blu-ray Disc. Play these discs with a pixel resolution and colour range that's almost identical to the 4K original. The movie is down-sampled from the original 4K source at a high bitrate to Full HD, then upscaled to 4K using the same algorithm.
Reality Creation upscales your favourites
Upscale your existing Blu-ray Disc™ and DVD movies to near 4K-quality. The super-resolution Reality Creation 4K upscaler analyses every pixel in any direction, then employs a digital signal processing algorithm to map pixels against an ever-evolving picture patterning database, compiled from over 10 years of expertise, to enhance colours, contrast, and textures.
Action stays smooth with Motionflow™
Whatever you're watching, you'll enjoy a silk-smooth on-screen look in fast-moving action sequences with Motionflow. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original frames by first comparing key visual factors on successive frames, then calculating the split second of missing action in the sequences. True Cinema 24p mode mimics true movie projection for cinema purists.
Built-in 3D transmitter synchronises entertainment
A built-in 3D transmitter synchronises the optional glasses with the projector, so you can start watching 3D movies quicker. Upscale 2D films to 3D and enjoy classic movies in a whole new dimension, or watch anamorphic images and 3D films simultaneously without having to change the lens. High emission power gives you a strong signal anywhere in the room.
Watch for longer with a 225 W high-pressure lamp
Enjoy up to 6,000 hours of watch time (in low mode) from a long-lasting mercury lamp. This means fewer lamp swaps, simpler maintenance, and lower running costs.
Colours come alive with TRILUMINOS™
Discover true-to-life colours and tones. The VPL-VW365ES incorporates TRILUMINOS colour, reproducing more tones and textures than a standard projector system. Hard-to-reproduce crimson reds, aqua blues and emerald greens are displayed beautifully, so landscapes and seascapes look more vivid. Faces look better too, with skin tones being more faithfully reproduced.
Select from nine picture calibration modes
Quickly calibrate the picture to what you're watching or playing. Select from nine picture calibration modes, including two cinema film modes, cinema digital, reference, TV, photo, game, bright cinema and bright TV. An advanced HSV manual colour tuning tool gives you even more control.
The lamp in this product contains mercury. Disposal of these materials may be regulated due to environmental considerations. For disposal or recycling information, please contact your local authorities or association.