Trim Videos Using PlayMemories Home
Before You Start
Make sure that you have the latest version of the PlayMemories™ Home software installed on your computer.
Steps to Trim Videos Using the PlayMemories Home Software
- In the PlayMemories Home menu bar, under Edit, click the Edit/Convert Videos.
- Select the video/(s) that you want to trim, then drag and drop it into the area on the right, and then click Next.
- In the Video Trimming window, click the Play button to play the video.
- Click the Set IN Point at the point where you want the trimmed video to start.
- Click Set OUT point at the point where you want the trimmed video to end.
- Click the Save Edited Video button.
- In the Save Video window, click the Save button.