If you connect your camera to a computer using a USB cable, the USB MODE or Mass Storage connection message should appear on the camera screen.
Follow the steps below if the computer doesn't recognize your camera or an error message appears. Test the USB connection after completing each step. Depending on the camera model, the displayed content or setting method may differ. For details, refer to the instruction manual for your camera.
- Check the USB cable, USB ports, and memory card.
- Confirm the camera settings.
- Disconnect the USB cable and then connect it again, making sure that the cable is connected securely to both devices.
- Check your computer.
- Check if another computer recognizes the camera.
- If you have another computer, try connecting the camera to it. If the other computer recognizes the camera, there may be a problem with the original computer. Consult the computer manufacturer for further assistance.
The troubleshooting steps listed above should resolve the issue. If you completed all of the steps above and replaced the USB cable, and the issue still occurs, repair may be required Go to Product Repair.