Questions & Answers: 304
- What is the lens compensation function and which lenses are compatible with this function?This function automatically compensates for darker corners (Shading), chromatic aberration, and distortion of the attached lens while shooting. NOTES: This function is enabled when an automatic compensation compliant
- Getting started with an α (Alpha) cameraProviding the support you need for your Sony α Camera 01 - Basic Knowledge Improve your shooting techniques by learning the basics of camera like ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, etc. 02 - Shooting Tips Step by step
- I copied an AVCHD format movie to my computer but I cannot play it back on my computerTo playback AVCHD files on your computer, install a compatible AVCHD playback software. Movie files can be played back by using the PlayMemories Home® software. For recommended PlayMemories Home® computer OS, please
- Nothing is displayed in the LCD monitor of the cameraIf there is dust or dirt covering the eye sensor, clean it. Depending on your camera, check the monitor display settings: For models with the LIVE VIEW/OVF switch: Set the switch to LIVE VIEW. If the switch is set
- Flash compatibility information for Sony cameras.The detailed information about the flash compatibility information for Sony® cameras can be found on this website.
- What Is the Electronic Front Curtain Shutter Function?The electronic front curtain shutter function is available on newer camera models. It shortens the time lag between shutter releases and helps reduce shutter noise when taking pictures. This function can be turned
- What lenses are compatible with the camera?The camera is compatible with a variety of Sony® and Konica Minolta™ (Maxxum®/Dynax™) lenses. Refer to the lens compatibility website for a list of compatible lenses.
- Can a Computer Control the Camera Through USB?The Imaging Edge software can be used to control the camera through a USB connection. This is known as tethered shooting. For applicable models and download information, refer to the Imaging Edge support page. There