Follow this procedure to copy or dub a tape from one VCR to another with composite Audio/Video (A/V) cables.
IMPORTANT: The copying or dubbing of copy protected media is not supported.
- Connect the composite A/V cables from the source or playback VCR line output.
- Connect the other end of the same composite A/V cables to the record VCR line input.
- Turn on both VCRs.
- Insert the source tape into the playback VCR.
- Insert a blank tape in the record VCR.
- Set the record VCR to the line input.
NOTE: The line input on most VCRs is set by pressing the INPUT SELECT or INPUT button on the remote control. Other VCRs need to be tuned to channel 00 (zero zero) to access the line input.
- Press PLAY on the source VCR.
- Press RECORD on the record VCR.