- Connect the display to the computer.
- Turn on the computer.
NOTE: Sony LCD monitors may be recognized and installed automatically by the computer.
- If the computer does not recognize the monitor, install the INF file provided on the CD included with the monitor.
- Set the resolution to the native resolution of the LCD monitor.
- When the monitor is first turned on, it performed several types of automatic adjustments to optimize image quality. If the image quality is not optimal, the Pitch and Phase can be manually adjusted.
- Attach the monitor to a different computer. If the monitor works, suspect a software or video card problem on the original computer.
- If all steps above fail, the monitor will need service.