- This procedure must be performed while logged in as Administrator or to an account with Administrator rights.
- Consult the monitor Operating Instruction manual for a list of the supported display resolution settings.
- Click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Appearance and Personalization.
- In the Appearance and Personalization window, click Personalization.
- In the Personalization window, click Display Settings.
- In the Display Settings window, under Resolution, move the slider bar to select the desired resolution setting, and then click the OK button.
- At the Do you want to keep these display settings prompt, click the OK button.