IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis XQD Device Driver is required to install on your computer for use with an XQD memory card through an XQD ExpressCard Adapter.
- Windows Vista®
- Windows Vista® 64-bit
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- Windows® XP
- 3.15 MB
Before You Start
- Before beginning the procedure below, ensure that the XQD memory card is disconnected from the computer.
- During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- This utility requires a computer with one of the following operating systems installed:
- Windows® 7 (32bit/64bit) with Service Pack 1 or later
- Windows Vista® (32bit/64bit) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows XP (32bit) with Service Pack 3 or later
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the XQD_Drv_Installer_win.zip file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the XQD_Drv_Installer_win.zip file to begin the installation.
- Follow the the on-screen instructions.
- Once the installation is complete, if prompted, click the "Restart" button.
- After the computer restarts, insert an XQD memory card into the ExpressCard slot on your computer. The XQD memory card will be recognized as a removeable drive.