Questions & Answers: 274
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharing.You can connect your camera to an NFC™ enabled mobile device and transfer images from the camera directly with just one touch, without the need for complicated settings. IMPORTANT: The NFC function on the mobile
- What cameras support the multi-control function of the Live View remote control (RM-LVR1)?The following products are supported. HDR-AS100V HDR-AS20 HDR-AS30V* DSC-QX30 ILCE-QX1 * System software version 3.00 or higher NOTE: You can operate up to 5 cameras at the same time.
- Can the battery be charged while it is connected to a computer using the USB cable?Yes, the battery can be charged while the camera is connected to the computer with the supplied USB cable. Make sure the computer is turned on and operating while the camera is connected. The camera must be powered
- When can the camera use the NFC function?The NFC™ function can be used any time when the NFC icon () is displayed on the camera LCD screen. NOTE: Unlock the screen of the mobile device before touching it on the camera.
- Unable to use the Multi View and GPS Data Overlay features of PlayMemories HomeThe Multi View and GPS Data Overlay features won't work if the time and date weren't set on the camera before recording or if you're using an older version of the PlayMemories Home™ software. To resolve this issue
- Can the GPS assist data be updated with a Macintosh computer?Using a compatible memory card for your camera and the supplied USB cable, it is possible to update the GPS assist data with a Macintosh® computer. Follow the steps below to import the GPS assist data. Download
- Update GPS Assist Data on your camera without using the PlayMemories Home appInsert a memory card in your camera. Connect your camera to a computer with an internet connection using the supplied USB cable. Set the camera to Mass Storage mode. Download the GPS assist data file. The file is
- Can't Establish a Wi-Fi Connection with the Mobile DeviceYou can use the PlayMemories Mobile™ app to control the camera or transfer images to your mobile device. A detailed information about the app and how to use it is available at the PlayMemories Mobile support website