Follow these steps to set remote control codes that are not stored in the remote control.
IMPORTANT: To complete this procedure the remote control for the device to be controlled must be available and functioning.
- On the receiver remote control, press and hold the RM SET UP button.
NOTE: It may be necessary to use the tip of a ball point pen of a paper clip to press the RM SET UP button.
- While holding the RM SET UP button, press and release the TV button.
- Release the RM SET UP button.
- Press and release the appropriate input button for the equipment being programmed.
- Press the numeric button that is to be used as the VIDEO 1 button.
- Point the receiver section of the remote control toward the transmitter on the equpiment's original remote control.
- When the RM SET UP button flashes twice, press the RM SET UP button.