- Press the FUNCTION button on the unit to select a function other than the Bluetooth function.
- Press and hold the BLUETOOTH  button on the unit for approximately 2 seconds until the Bluetooth  indicator lights up, then release the button.
- Once the connection is established, the stereo system display will reflect "Connect"......Name of the Bluetooth device.
- Start playback of the music for the function selected in Step 1.
- Adjust the volume level by pressing the VOLUME +/- button.
- Depending on the type of Bluetooth headphones, you can operate certain functions on the stereo system (playback, pause, volume control, etc.) using the controls on the headphones.
- Depending on the specifications of the Bluetooth device, the operation may vary.
- For details about the operations of the Bluetooth headphones, refer to the operation manual supplied with your headphones.
To cancel the connection with the Bluetooth headphones, press and hold the BLUETOOTH  button on the unit for approximately 2 seconds until the BLUETOOTH  indicator turns off. The sound will now be output from the speakers.