How to make the Rolly™ Sound Entertainment Player move to music.
- Turn the Rolly Sound Entertainment Player on.
- Place the player on a suitable surface for motion playback with the SONY logo facing towards you.
- Press the play button in the center of the player one time to start music playback.
- Find the song you want to playback. Once a song has started playing, roll the player forward a short distance to skip tracks or roll the player a little further to skip groups.
- Once you have found the song with motion data, while the song is playing, push the play button two times quickly. The player will now begin music and motion playback.