IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
If there is no sound from one or more of the speakers for the S-AIR® home theater system, there may be a loose connection or a problem with the pairing of the system. Follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- If model-specific information is needed to complete any of these steps, refer to the instructions manual supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the noise status after completing each step.
- Verify that the power cords are plugged into the wall outlet and the units are turned on.
- Make sure that all of the speaker wires are properly and securely connected into the unit.
- Power off the S-AIR main unit and S-AIR sub unit and then power both of the units back on.
- Turn the power off on any other wireless devices.
- Make sure that there are no headphones connected to the headphone jack.
- If you use another S-AIR main unit, place it more than 26 feet (8 meters) away from the unit.
- Avoid use of equipment that generates electromagnetic energy, such as a microwave oven.
- Install the S-AIR main unit and S-AIR sub unit closer together.
- Make sure that the S-AIR main unit and S-AIR sub unit are separated away from other wireless devices.
- Check the pairing setting and if needed, follow the steps to pair again.
- Change the RF CHANGE setting to a different setting.
- Change the ID settings of the S-AIR main unit and the S-AIR sub unit to another setting.
- Make sure that a mobile phone is not placed near the unit, as this may result in noise.