IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
You can use the Content Transfer application to delete individual files or groups of files. Follow this procedure to delete a file or group of files.
- Click the Show WALKMAN device information arrow.
- Double-click the folder with the type file you would like to delete.
- In the Content Transfer window, click to place a check in front of the individual file, folder containing files or group containing folders with files.
- After all of the items to be deleted have been selected, click the Delete button.
- Click the Close button to close the Content Transfer window.
NOTE: The Content Transfer application is included with most newer Walkman® Video players. It is also available for additional models in the NWZ-A, NWZ-E, and NWZ-S series. Some models may require an update to be compatible. Downloads are posted on your model support page.