- Open the Image Data Lightbox SR 1.0 software.
- In the Open a Collection window, click the Open a Folder of Images... button.
- In the Browse For Folder window, click to select the folder that contains the RAW (.ARW) format files you want to convert.
- Click the OK button.
NOTE: After clicking the OK button, thumbnail-sized images will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- On the tool bar, click View.
- In the View drop-down menu, click Thumbnails only.
- On the computer keyboard, press and hold the Ctrl button.
- While holding the Ctrl button, click each of the images that you want to convert.
- When you are finished selecting the images, release the Ctrl button.
- On the tool bar, click Features.
- In the Features drop-down menu, click Batch Processing.
- In the Batch Processing window, in the File Settings section, select your desired options.
- Click the Browse button if you want to select a different location on the computer to save the converted images.
- If you want to rename the files, click Specify a file name and then type the new name in the field. A 5-digit number will be added to the file name to differentiate each file.
- Click the Save button.
NOTE: A Save Images window will appear during the conversion process.
- When the conversion process is complete, click the Close button.