Collections allow you to organize books stored on the Reader. Books will be displayed in the order in which they were transferred to the collection folders. Follow these steps to create a collection on the Reader.
IMPORTANT: All books that are to be included in a collection must be transferred to the Reader before they can be added to a collection.
- On the computer, open the Reader (eBook) Library software.
- Connect the Reader to the computer.
- In the Reader software window, in the left pane, click the arrow to the left of Reader.
- In the lower left corner of the window, click the + button.
- In the Untitled field, enter a name for the collection and press Enter.
- Under Reader, click Books.
- In the right pane, click to select the desired book, then drag and drop the book to the collection folder.
- Repeat selecting books and dragging to the collection folder until the collection is complete.