The Upek Protector Suite™ software can be installed using the installation package available online or using the VAIO Recovery software. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- When installing the software using the VAIO Recovery software, it may be listed as Fingerprint Protector Suite.
- For model-specific information about using the VAIO Recovery software, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
If you are still unable to install the software, on some models the following procedure will need to be performed.
- Click the Start button and then click Computer.
- In the Computer window, double-click Local Disk (C:).
- In the Local Disk (C:) window, double-click on the Infineon folder.
- In the Infineon folder, double-click on the Setup.exe file.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.