This issue can be caused by the way the network is configured in the Connection Manager. Follow this procedure to work around this issue.
- Move the WIRELESS LAN switch to the OFF position.
- On the front of the mylo personal communicator, tap HOME.
- On the HOME screen, scroll to and tap to select Tools.
- On the Tools screen, scroll to and tap to select Network Settings.
- Move the WIRELESS LAN switch to the ON position.
- On the Network Settings screen, scroll to and tap to select Connection Manager.
- In the Connection Manager screen, tap New.
- In the Network Settings screen, enter all the appropriate and necessary network information, and then tap Save.
IMPORTANT: The required network information will be provided by the owner or administrator of the network.
- In the Connection Manager screen, tap the network connection you just created.
NOTE: If the mylo still does not connect to the wireless network, either some of the network information was entered incorrectly or there is some other network issue beyond the mylo. Repeat this procedure and, if the mylo still does not connect, then contact the administrator of the network to which you are trying to connect for further assistance.