IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow the steps below on how to turn on or off the Illumination LED lamp.
- Click the Start button and then click All Programs.
- In the All Programs menu, click VAIO Control Center.
NOTE: If prompted for an administrator password or a User Account Control prompt is displayed, type the appropriate password or click Continue.
- In the VAIO Control Center window in the left panel, click Display and then click Illumination LED Setting.
- To turn on the Illumination LED lamp, click to check the box next to Enable the Illumination LED.
- To turn off the Illumination LED lamp, click to uncheck the box next to Enable the Illumination LED.
- Click the OK button.
NOTE: More information about the Illumination LED lamp can be found in the User Guide supplied on the computer. Manuals are posted on your model support page.