IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Before You Start
- Make sure to turn up the volume level on the computer.
- Place your device within one meter (three feet) of the computer.
- Make sure your computer supports the Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) Bluetooth® profile.
- The drivers needed to connect your device to a computer are already included in the operating system.
- If your computer is asking for a Bluetooth driver, contact your computer manufacturer.
- If you're using a VAIO® computer, Bluetooth drivers are available online. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
Pair Your Headphones or Speaker to the Computer
Select your operating system below for steps on how to pair your device with a computer.