Follow these steps to enable or disable a scheduled task in the Task Scheduler.
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, click System Tools, and click Task Scheduler.
- In the Task Scheduler window, in the left pane, click to expand the Task Scheduler Library folder.
- Under the Task Scheduler Library folder, click to expand the folder where the task is located.
- Double-click on the folder of the desired task.
NOTE: The task will now appear in the middle pane under Name.
- In the middle pane, under Name, click to highlight and select the task.
- In the right pane, under Selected Item, click Enable.
IMPORTANT: If the status of the task is already set to Enabled, the status option displayed will be Disable.
NOTE: Additional information about the Task Scheduler can be found by clicking the Help icon.