If the USB Audio Codec is missing from the Sound options when the unit is connected to a computer running Windows® 7 or Windows Vista® operating systems, follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Right-click on the Speaker icon in the bottom-right corner of the Taskbar.
- Click on Recording Devices.
- Click on the Recording tab.
- Right-click in the middle part of the dialog box.
- Set a check mark next to Show Disabled Devices from the list box.
NOTE: Once you have added a check mark next to Show Disabled Devices, you should now see the USB Audio Codec option.
- Once you have selected Use this device (enable) for the USB Audio Codec option, click OK.