The USB Audio Codec option is missing when the turntable is connected to the computer.
If the USB Audio Codec is missing from the Sound options when the unit is connected to a computer running Windows® 7 or Windows Vista® operating systems, follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Right-click on the Speaker icon in the bottom-right corner of the Taskbar.
- Click on Recording Devices.
- Click on the Recording tab.
- Right-click in the middle part of the dialog box.
- Set a check mark next to Show Disabled Devices from the list box.
NOTE: Once you have added a check mark next to Show Disabled Devices, you should now see the USB Audio Codec option.
- Once you have selected Use this device (enable) for the USB Audio Codec option, click OK.