If your Bluetooth® wireless headset is not being recognized by the computer, there may be a loose connection. Try the following steps to troubleshoot this issue:
- Verify that the USB cable is connected securely to the Bluetooth headset jack and the USB port on the computer.
- Make sure that the USB cable is connected directly to the computer and not through a USB hub.
- Unplug the USB cable from both the Bluetooth headset and the computer. Then, with the Bluetooth headset powered off, connect the USB cable again to both the Bluetooth headset and the computer.
- If applicable, try plugging the USB cable into a different USB port on the computer, just in case there is an issue with the current USB jack.
- Try a different USB cable.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required. Begin the procedure to send your Sony product into a Sony facility to be repaired.