IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow the steps below to activate the BRAVIA™ Internet Widgets feature.
- Connect an active high-speed Internet connection cable to the LAN port at the back of the TV.
- Perform the Network Setup.
- Download the latest firmware that activates the BRAVIA Internet Video functionality and Important Widget Information.
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Network.
- Select Internet Video.
- If a message appears stating that the TV needs a software update, press the Select button.
- If the message does not appear, the TV has the latest software installed.
- Once the update is completed, the TV will return to the XMB menu screen.
- Press the HOME button to exit the XMB menu.
- Press the WIDGETS button to access the available widgets.