- This solution is applicable to digital photo frames that have a USB port for connecting to a computer. If necessary, consult the instruction manual for model-specific information about the connections available on your digital photo frame. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- If the computer you are using is connected to a network, it may be necessary to temporarily disable the network connection or connect the digital photo frame to another computer that is not on a network.
- Some computer operating systems may require you to be logged on as an Administrator or with administrator rights.
- Ensure the USB cable is connected properly to the digital photo frame.
- Ensure the other end of the USB cable is connected directly to the USB port on the computer.
NOTE: Connection through a USB hub is not supported.
- Disconnect any other USB devices (except for the mouse and keyboard) from the computer.
- Turn off the digital photo frame for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, turn the digital photo frame on again.
- If the issue is not resolved, restart the computer.
- If the issue is still not resolved after restarting the computer, try connecting the USB cable to another USB port on the computer.
The troubleshooting steps listed above should resolve your issue. If you have completed all of the steps and the issue is not resolved, then it is recommended you try connecting the digital photo frame to another computer. If the issue does not occur with another computer, then the USB ports on the first computer may not be configured properly or software may be installed that is interfering with the connection. In these situations, you may need to contact your computer manufacturer. Otherwise, it may be necessary to replace the USB cable .