Use the Intel Processor Identification Utility to check the CPU for support of the following advanced technologies:
- Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT)
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel 64 Architecture
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology
- Intel SSE, SSE2, SSE3 and SSE4
To use the Intel Processor Identification Utility, follow the procedure below:
- Download and install the Intel Processor Identification Utility from the Intel Web site at http://www.intel.com/support/processors/tools/piu/
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: If the utility does not open automatically, click the Start button, click All Programs, click the Intel Processor ID Utility folder and then click Intel Processor ID Utility.
- In the Intel Processor Identification Utility window, click the CPU Technologies tab and then evaluate the report to determine which Intel technologies are supported by your CPU.
NOTE: For example, if YES is displayed next to Intel Virtualization Technology, the processor supports this feature.