The VAIO Care™ utility has a feature called VAIO Advisor that can be used to analyze the following items and provide possible solutions:
NOTE: Help files are available for the VAIO Care Utility.
- Input & Output Devices: Touchpad, Mouse, Keyboard, Video, Printer, TV, and USB.
- Software Applications: Operating System and Installed Software.
- Storage & Media: Hard drive, CD/DVD Drive and Memory Stick® devices.
- System Settings: BIOS, Drivers and Firmware.
- Network & Wireless: Ethernet, Wireless LAN, Mobile Broadband and Bluetooth® devices.
- Click the Start button and then click the VAIO Care folder.
- In the VAIO Care folder, click VAIO Care.
NOTE: If prompted for an administrator password or a User Account Control prompt is displayed, type the appropriate password, click Continue or click Yes.
- In the One Click Care window, in the left pane, click Troubleshooting.
- In the Troubleshooting window, depending on the item you would like to analyze and troubleshoot, click the appropriate button.