IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
The following USB devices are compatible with your car stereo:
- Mass Storage Class (MSC) devices. For more information, check the car stereo USB devices compatibility list.
- Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) devices capable of switching to mass storage setting.
- MTP devices that do not have the function to switch to mass storage are not compatible.
- Android™ Open Accessory (AOA) 2.0 devices are compatible on some models.
- AOA 2.0 device and audio format compatibility vary with the model. Check your manual for model-specific information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Your storage device must contain compatible audio formats such as MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, and WAV.