IMPORTANT: The steps provided in this solution apply to a Dish Network Satellite receiver with a dual tuner designed to connect the receiver to two televisions. If you are not sure if your receiver supports this feature, or you require further information that is not covered in this solution, refer to the Dish Network Web site at http://www.dishnetwork.com/troubleshooting.
- Using either a coaxial (RF) cable [FIG.1] or composite audio video (A/V) cable, [FIG.2] to connect the TV2 output of the receiver to the TV.
- If using a composite A/V cable, turn on the TV and press the TV/Video or Input button to select the appropriate video input.Then begin using the receiver.
- If using a coaxial cable, set the receiver to Air mode or Cable mode depending on whether an external antenna or direct cable also is being used.
- If Air Mode is selected, select a channel between the numbers 21-69 as the output channel on the receiver. If Cable mode is selected, select a channel between the numbers 73-125 as the output channel on the receiver.
- Using the remote supplied with the TV, enter the selected output channel number and then press the Enter button.
If you are unable to view the signal from the receiver after following the steps in this solution, refer to the operations manual supplied with the Dish Network receiver or contact the Dish Network support office for further assistance.