You can determine which file types your eBooks are in by doing the following:
Reader™ for PC:
- In the Reader for PC software, click My Library.
- In the lower-right corner of the software, click on the View as a list button.
- The file type can be found under the Type column in the books list.
Reader™ (eBook) Library:
- In the Reader™ (eBook) Library software, click Library.
- Once Library is selected, towards the right, the format of the eBooks is listed under File Type. Example file type descriptions would be:
- EPUB document
- BBeB Book
- Adobe PDF