IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
IMPORTANT: Visit Eye-Fi Support for information about the compatibility of the camera and Eye-Fi card.
Check the following if the pictures or movies do not upload.
- If your camera has an Upload Settings options in the menu, set it to ON.
- Make sure that the camera is located within the range of Wi-Fi® network.
NOTE: The Wi-Fi network communication may be influenced by other communication devices. If the communication is poor, move the camera closer to the wireless access point.
- Make sure that the computer is turned on and connected to the wireless network.
- Verify that the access point of the Hotspot to which the Eye-Fi card is connected to has an active Internet connection.
- Verify the kind of images you are trying to send.
NOTE: If your camera is equipped with a GPS function, turn off the GPS function when uploading images to avoid exposing your location.