- Turn on the computer.
- Insert the Memory Stick media into the built-in Memory Stick slot of the computer or an attached card reader.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended that Memory Stick media be used. Using an SD card is not guaranteed.
NOTE: Any Removable Disk windows that may open on the computer screen can be closed.
- Start the PMB Launcher software.
- In the PMB Launcher window, click GPS.
- Click GPS Support Tool.
- In the GPS Support Tool window, in the Drive: field, click the down arrow to select the drive where the memory card is inserted.
- In the GPS Support Tool dialog box, click the Update Now button.
IMPORTANT: The computer must be connected to the Internet during the update to complete this step.
- When the update completes, the Details section in the GPS Support Tool windows shows the current available GPS assist data.
- If you encounter problems updating the GPS assist data to the memory card, update the GPS assist data directly to the camera with the PMB software .