If the sync process does not stop, refer to the following:
- You can click the X next to Status to stop the sync process.
- Make sure that the Reader™ Digital Book is authorized with the Adobe .
- If the Reader Digital Book is not authorize to the account, sign into the account while the Reader Digital Book is connected to the computer.
- Make sure that all the books in the library are in EPUB, PDF or RTF format.
- Try to transfer the book manually .
- If the problem persists, try to open every book first before starting the sync process.
NOTE: Try to open the books one at a time in the library. If one or more books will not open, delete the book and redownload it from your account.
- If there is a file that is corrupted, it will be necessary to delete the book.
- Make sure that the book has not been removed from the containing folder. If the book is not in this folder, you should redownload it from your account. The books should be in the following folders:
- Windows® XP operating system: My PC / My document / My Books / Reader Library
- Windows® 7 operating system: PC / Document / books / Reader Library
- Apple® Mac OS® operating system: finder / hard drive / user / user name / document / My books / Reader Library