To connect an iPad mobile digital device to a TV or projector, Apple recommends the following optional cables:
- Apple Component AV Cable
NOTE:The Apple Component AV Cable, is required to playback high resolution and High Definition (HD) videos.
- Apple Composite AV Cable
- Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter
Follow the steps below:
- Turn the TV off.
- Turn on the iPad mobile digital device.
NOTE: If using the iPad Dock, make sure the iPad mobile digital device is connected securely and that the dock is turned on.
- Connect the iPad mobile digital device or dock to the an available input on the TV.
- Turn on the TV.
- Select the proper input by pressing the Input or TV/Video button.
If a signal is still not appearing on the TV, the following adjustments should be made on the iPad mobile digital device.
NOTE: For additional information regarding these settings, refer to the operations guide supplied with the iPad mobile digital device or visit the Apple website at http://www.apple.com.
- Set the TV signal menu to NTSC.
- Set the appropriate widescreen setting.