IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
This error message may appear when you play videos from an app or when Refresh Internet Content is performed. Follow these instructions to resolve the issue:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Help.
- Select Customer Support.
- Select Internet Connectivity Symptoms.
- Press the Enter button.
- The connection diagnosis will start and your TV will display the result.
- This step is determined by the connection diagnosis results. Follow the steps according to the results:
- If any of the diagnosis results appear as Failed, check the network connection setting of your TV.
- If the diagnosis results are OK, check the article Network error or can't access the network appears on the TV for additional troubleshooting steps.