- Switch the Bluetooth signal for the car stereo to on by doing these steps:
- Press and hold the BT button.
- Continue to press the BT button approximately 3 seconds until the Bluetooth symbol [FIG. 1] lights up.
- Once the Bluetooth symbol lights, release the BT button and the Bluetooth signal is now switched on.
- Check to make sure the Bluetooth signal on the cellular phone is turned on.
- Connect to the car stereo using the cellular phone.
NOTE: Refer to the operating instructions of the phone for the procedure to set the phone to pairing mode.
- Once the cellular phone [FIG. 2] icon appears in the display, the Bluetooth connection has been made.
If there are issues with pairing the car stereo and the mobile phone or if a setting has been changed that is affecting the functions of either unit, follow the steps for resetting the car stereo . You may also need to check with the manufacturer of your cellular phone for steps on how to reset the phone.