It is not possible to store applications or related data to an external USB storage device or hard drive that is connected to the Internet TV device. However, any compatible photos, videos, and music files already saved to the storage device or hard drive can be played back by the Internet TV device.
Requirements for an external hard drive:
- Must be formatted in FAT32 file format. (How to determine the file format? Refer to C1023881)
- Capacity should not exceed 2 TB.
NOTE: Information about how to check the file format of an external hard drive is available in Knowledge Base Article C1023881 .
- Supported video file format: MP4
- Supported music file formats: MP3/AAC/WMA
- Supported photo file formats: JPEG/PNG/GIF/BMP
NOTE: The following photos cannot be displayed.
- Photos with a file size of over 32 MB
- Photos with more than 8193 pixels for height or width
- Photos with under 14 pixels for height or width
- Photos with over a 50:1 or 1:50 horizontal to vertical ratio
- A GIF image with a file size of greater than 1920 × 1080 pixels.