IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Make sure to use the buttons on the front of the A/V receiver for this procedure.
WARNING! There is a risk of data loss. Performing these steps reset the receiver back to it's original factory settings. All programmed information will be lost.
- Press the POWER button to power off the receiver.
- Press and hold down the POWER button.
- Wait approximately 5 seconds and then release the POWER button.
- CLEARING appears on the display panel, then changes to CLEARED.
- It takes about 30 seconds for the memory to be cleared completely. Don't power off your receiver until CLEARED appears on the display.