To activate personalized music or video services for a TV or Blu-ray Disc® player connected to the Internet, register the device to the Essentials Web site by following the steps below.
- Using a computer, log into the Essentials Web site.
- On the Essentials Web site, click Premium Services.
- Next to the service you want to activate, click Link to Service.
NOTE: The webpage for the service you selected opens.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit your existing account information or create a new account for the service.
After following the steps above, the activated service is now accessible under the video or music icon for your TV or Blu-ray Disc player that is connected to the Internet.
If the error messages invalid registration code or registration cannot be validated appear, follow the steps below.
NOTE: Prior to proceeding with the steps, verify that the Internet network being used is active and the video device is connected to the Internet network.
- Disconnect all of the HDMI® devices connected to the TV except the video device.
- Disable the HDMI Control feature on the video device.
- Re-attempt the registration process.