Make sure the picture files are saved in the JPEG format and conform to the Design rule for Camera File system (DCF) standards. If you used software like Photoshop® to make changes to the images, make sure the images are saved as Baseline Standard.
In addition, pictures may not show or display properly for the following reasons:
- The image file was previously changed or edited with photo editing software on a computer.
- The image file was renamed using characters or symbols other than alphanumeric characters.
- The image file name is more than 10 characters in length.
- The image file is not a format supported by the digital photo frame.
- The image file is saved in a folder that is more than 8 levels deep in folder hierarchy.
- The image file was protected using a computer or camera.
- There are more than 4,999 images in the internal memory or more than 9,999 images on the inserted memory card.
IMPORTANT: Due to one of the characteristics of the internal memory device or memory card, images stored for a long time or read many times may cause a data error when read too often. To avoid data corruption, backup the data, and format the storage media once in a while. Refrain from running the slideshow for a long time with a small number of images.
NOTE: If model-specific information is needed for your digital photo frame, refer to the operating instructions. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
If the issue cannot be resolved, service may be required. Begin the procedure to send your Sony product into a Sony facility to be repaired.