IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
High quality images from the camera can be viewed on a high definition TV via an DLC-HEM15 mini HDMI® cable (sold separately) by following the steps below:
- Connect the camera to the TV with the HDMI cable.
- Turn the TV on and set it to the proper input.
- Press the Playback button to turn on the camera.
NOTE: Images taken with the camera will now appear on the TV. Use the control buttons to select the desired images.
- Options of either Auto or 1080i for HDMI Resolution can be selected by pressing the MENU button then selecting Settings and Main Settings.
- The beep sound is set to Shutter.
- Always use the input terminals for the connection because no video or sound will be produced when the camera and TV are connected using output terminals. Using improper terminals can also cause malfunction for both units.
- This function may not be available or work on all high definition TVs. Contact the TV's manufacturer for more information.
- Use an HDMI cable with the HDMI logo.
- Recording may automatically stop to protect the camera after a period of time when shooting movies while it is connected to a TV via an HDMI cable.
- Information regarding the availability of DLC-HEM15 mini HDMI cable is available.
Please contact a local or online authorized retailer to purchase a Sony product.
For customers in Canada: https://dealerlocator.sony.ca/locator/init.do