IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
High quality images from the camera can be viewed on a HD TV via VMC-MHC3 Type3-compliant HD Output Adapter cable (sold separately) by following the steps below:
- Connect the camera to a HD TV using a conversion adapter and an HD Output Adapter cable.
NOTE: The conversion adapter is supplied with an HD Output Adapter cable.
- Turn the TV on and set it to the proper input.
- Press the Playback button to turn on the camera.
NOTE: Images taken with the camera will now appear on the TV. Use the control buttons to select the desired images.
- This function is only available if COMPONENT under the option of HD (1080i) is selected. To select this, press the MENU button, then go to Settings and Main Settings.
- Information regarding the availability of VMC-MHC3 Type3-compliant HD Output Adapter cable is available online.
Please contact a local or online authorized retailer to purchase a Sony product.
For customers in Canada: https://dealerlocator.sony.ca/locator/init.do