IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Images that are recorded in high quality can be viewed on a High Definition (HD) TV using one of the following cables (sold separately):
- A mini HDMI® cable
- A Type 3-compliant HD Output Adapter cable
To view the images, follow these steps:
- Turn off both the camera and the HD TV.
- Connect the camera to the TV using either the HDMI cable or HD Output Adapter cable .
- No icons are displayed on the TV if you play back a single image.
- Images in Easy Mode cannot be played back during TV output.
- Images with VGA image size will not play back in HD format.
- Images that are currently being shot will not be displayed on the TV even if the camera is connected via HDMI cable or HD Output Adapter cable.
- Information regarding the availability of HDMI cable or HD Output Adapter cable is available online.
Please contact a local or online authorized retailer to purchase a Sony product.
For customers in Canada: https://dealerlocator.sony.ca/locator/init.do