Follow the steps below to export media files to the camera using the PlayMemories Home™ software:
- Open the PlayMemories Home Software.
- Connect the camera or media device to the computer.
- In the PMH window, click Export.
- Select the destination.
- Drag and drop the selected picture to the right.
- Click Next after dragging the selected picture.
- You can add more pictures by dragging them to the right.
- You can change the size of the photos being exported by clicking Settings, putting a check in the box next to Change image size of photos and then clicking OK.
- Click the Export button.
- Do not disconnect the camera or remove the memory card during the export process.
- The name of exported files will be changed to be compatible with the recording system of the connected camera or memory card.
- At the Exporting completed dialog box, click the OK button.