- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- If you wish to add a Widget shortcut, in the upper left corner of the Apps screen, tap WIDGETS.
- On either the APPS or WIDGET tabs, you can swipe to the left to see additional Application or Widget icons.
- In the Apps screen, tap and hold the Application or Widget icon for which you want to add a shortcut icon to the desktop.
- When the screen changes, release the icon to drop it on the center Desktop screen, or move the icon to the left or right to drop it on a different Desktop screen.
NOTE: There are five different Desktop screens, the one in the center two to the left and two to the right.