- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, underWireless & Networks, tap to select Wi-Fi.
IMPORTANT: If the Wi-Fi button is set to OFF, tap the button to change it to ON.
- In the Wi-Fi screen, tap to select the desired network access point and then tap Connect.
NOTE: If the selected access point requires a security key, type the security key using the onboard keyboard and then tap Connect.
You should now be connected to the selected Wi-Fi network.
NOTE: To verify the Wi-Fi network connection, use the Wi-Fi checker app .