I only get 480p video signals through the HDMI connection.
IMPORTANT: The steps for this issue may vary depending on your model. For model-specific information, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
If you get no other video signals from the HDMI® output aside from the 480p signal of the Blu-ray Disc® player, Blu-ray Disc home theater system or Network Media player, perform the following procedure:
- Check to see if the Easy Setup has been performed. If not, please follow these steps:
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Setup.
- Select Easy Setup and make the basic settings on the player.
- Verify if the Output Video format is set to HDMI.
- Set the resolution to 720p or higher to enjoy HD images.