- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the Play Store icon.
- At the prompt, tap the Accept button to accept the Google Play Terms of Service.
IMPORTANT: Details of the Google Play, Google Music, Google Books and YouTube Terms of Service can all be viewed by tapping the corresponding link.
You will now be at the main Google Play Store screen. In the Google Play Store screen, there are several different options for locating and downloading the Apps, Music, Books or Movie Rentals you want.
NOTE: Some applications and books available on the Google Play Store screen will be listed as Free while some applications and books, and all movie rentals and music will have a price. Since the steps are slightly different for free items as opposed to those for purchase, follow the appropriate procedure below:
- I want to download and install a Free application or book title from the Google Play Store.
- I want to purchase, download and install an application, music, movie rental or book title from the Google Play Store.