WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. Do not select a language that you cannot read. If this happens, since the relative position and icon symbols will remain the same, you should be able to use this procedure to change the language back to one you can read. If that is not successful, you may need to perform a Factory data reset procedure in order to return the tablet to a language that you can read.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Language & input.
- In the Language & input screen, tap to select Language.
- In the Select Language screen, tap to select the desired language.